I have been really heartened to the response to my letter! It’s not, as Jayne Ozanne wisely noted in the comments to the previous post and elsewhere, a numbers game, but it has been amazing to see so many signatures come together so quickly – because of the deadlines of the Church Times, we had less than a week, in which 600 people signed to show their support (there are only 599 names because one person forgot to give their actual name and I didn’t feel I could add a user name composed of numbers and letters!)
Given that, I’ve decided that I will keep adding to the final section of names you’ll find here, of signatures received after I had to send the letter off to the Church Times. So do please comment to sign if you wish to show your support. The comments I’ve received while putting this together have made me even more certain that the Bishops’ guidance is needed. And they’ve also made me even more determined to celebrate the fact that the Church of England is doing a good thing in publishing these guidelines. You can find the text of the letter, followed by the names, below. I hope you find them as heartening as I do.
Letter to the Church Times re: the House of Bishops’ Guidance on Gender Transition Services
We write in support of the guidance provided by the House of Bishops to help those wishing to celebrate their gender transition. We thank the House of Bishops, and all those who were consulted during the process, particularly the Revd Dr Tina Beardsley, the Revd Sarah Jones and the Revd Canon Dr Rachel Mann, for their hard and sensitive work. This was undertaken after General Synod overwhelmingly voted for a motion affirming the need for churches to welcome and support trans people. We welcome the fact that trans clergy and laity played a major part in the production of the guidance. Criticism that the Guidance does not present a fully worked out theological anthropology misses the mark – this is not what Synod asked the House of Bishops to do. Doubtless more could be said, but it is not necessary, nor would it be desirable, to wait for that before making a response to pastoral need.
Although trans and genderqueer people are a small minority, they have always been part of the life of the church, even though the church has not always been – and, sadly, still is not always – a welcoming place. It is right and proper that the church should make a loving pastoral response to trans people who are looking for a way to recognise and celebrate their transition in church, and surely the use of the affirmation of baptismal vows is a powerful statement of faith that however our identity may seem to change, or however it might be misunderstood by others, the core identity of a Christian is to belong to Christ, who knows us better than we know ourselves.
We have been saddened by the anxious and at times fear-mongering and ungracious response the Guidance has received. At the moment the trans community is enduring increased criticism and hostility. We are glad that the Church of England has produced this sensitive and helpful guidance, and would be deeply saddened and disappointed if those calling for the House of Bishops to disown it should have their way. The Guidance should be widely welcomed, and we hope that, when the dust settles, it will be. Meanwhile we rejoice that the Church of England now offers a means to help trans people give thanks for their transition.
- The Rev’d Dr Jo Kershaw, Associate Priest, Outwood, Stanley, and Wrenthorpe, Diocese of Leeds.
- Vivienne Humphreys, member of the congregation of St Mary Magdalene, Gorleston and St George’s Church, Tombland, both in the diocese of Norwich.
- Reverend Anne Bennett, Church of the Ascension, Blackheath, Diocese of Southwark.
- Revd Dr Miranda Threlfall-Holmes, Team Rector, St Luke in the City Team Parish, Liverpool.
- Rev’d Peter Organ, St Michael East Wickham, Southwark Diocese.
- Revd Dr Jonathan Tallon, Diocese of Manchester.
- The Rev’d Jonathan Bish, Associate Priest, Outwood, Stanley and Wrenthorpe, Diocese of Leeds.
- Andrew Lightbown, Rector, Winslow Benefice.
- The Ven Christine Allsopp.
- Penelope Cowell Doe, Diocese of Exeter.
- Canon Jeremy Pemberton.
- Rev Mark Hewerdine, priest-in-charge, St Chad’s Ladybarn (Diocese of Manchester).
- Alexander Berry, Director of Music, Bradford Cathedral
- Simon Sarmiento, Churchwarden, Holy Trinity Knaresborough Diocese of Leeds.
- The Rev. David Austin TSSF – Vicar of Holy Trinity Coldhurst and St Stephen & All Martyrs Oldham.
- The Revd Liam Beadle, PTO, Diocese of Leeds.
- Jane Williams deanery synod member, Coventry diocese.
- Anthony Evershed, member of the congregation of St Andrew’s Chesterton, Diocese of Ely.
- Margaret Pritchard Houston, layperson worshipping in the Diocese of St Albans.
- Maggie Peel, Chapter member, Bradford Cathedral, Diocese of Leeds.
- Revd Mae Christie, Priest in Charge of All Saints, Tooting, Diocese of Southwark.
- Revd Robin Sims-Williams, Priest in Charge of All Saints, Child’s Hill, Diocese of London.
- The Rev’d Chantal Noppen, Team Vicar, Parish of North Wearside, Diocese of Durham.
- The Revd David Vyvyan, Assistant Curate, St Philip & St Mark, Camberwell, Diocese of Southwark.
- The Revd Kevin Greaves, Vicar of St James the Great Chapelthorpe.
- Fr. Simon Rundell, Parishes of Bickleigh and Shaugh Prior, Plymouth, Diocese of Exeter.
- Fr Tony Curtis, Vicar of Shiremoor, Diocese of Newcastle.
- Stephanie Haworth, lay, in the Diocese of Truro.
- Nick Jones, Rector of Acton, Diocese of London
- Clare Collier, lay, St Catherine Hatcham, Southwark.
- Revd Chris Davies, Rector of Loughton, diocese of Chelmsford.
- The Revd Dr Martin Thomas.
- Brendan Mooney, psychotherapist, Huntingdon.
- Canon Professor Muriel Robinson, Diocese of Lincoln, Gen Synod member.
- Mother Carrie Thompson, Forton, St John the Evangelist, Diocese of Portsmouth.
- The Rev’d Kathryn Fleming.
- Rev Dr Graeme Fancourt, Reading Area Dean in Oxford Diocese.
- The Revd Owen Page, Team Rector of Clifton, Diocese of Nottingham.
- Helen Foster, St Thomas the Martyr UpHolland, Diocese of Liverpool.
- Alice Jolley, Diocese of Lincoln.
- Sarah Northall, vicar designate of Warndon, St Wulstan’s in Worcester Diocese.
- Rev’d Katie Tupling, Anglican Priest, Disability Advisor, Co-founder of ‘Disability and Jesus’.
- Rev’d Robb Sutherland, Vicar of Mixenden and Illingworth.
- Revd Philippa White, Succentor, Christ Church Oxford.
- Alison Webster, writer.
- The Rev’d Jane Bradbury, priest in charge St Peter’s South Weald, Diocese of Chelmsford.
- Rev’d Stephanie Hunter, Diocese of Leeds.
- Sian Clare Eastwood, Diocese of Derby.
- Simon Rulton, Lay deanery synod member, Leeds Diocese.
- Lara Bloom – Priest in Charge, Forest Edge Benefice, Gloucester Diocese.
- Sebastian Conolly, Churchwarden, St John the Evangelist Brownswood Park.
- The Revd Alice Goodman, Rector of Fulbourn and the Wilbrahams (Diocese of Ely).
- Kathryn Rose, deputy organist, St John the Evangelist, Brownswood Park, Diocese of London.
- Andrew Williams, Lay Chair Coventry North Deanery, General Synod Lay Representative for the Diocese of Coventry.
- Christina Baron, General Synod member, Bath and Wells.
- Jack Woodruff, Diocese Of York/Blackburn, York Minster/St Leonard’s Parish Church.
- Rev Dr Hannah Lewis. Liverpool diocese.
- The Rev and Worshipful Justin Gau, St Paul’s West Hackney.
- The Reverend Prebendary Sarah Schofield, Lead Chaplain University of Wolverhampton and member of General Synod.
- Phil Davis, Lichfield Diocese.
- Katie Etherington, Reader, Tewkesbury Abbey, Diocese of Gloucester.
- Robin Hall, congregation member of the Chaplaincy of St Nicholas, Basel, and a lay member of the Swiss Archdeaconry Synod, Diocese of Europe,
- Mx Rah Froemming-Carter, Churchwarden: St James West Hampstead, Diocese of London.
- Rev. Julian Hollywell. Vicar of Spondon. Derby Diocese.
- Carys Underdown.
- Mr Jack Belloli: Lay Pastoral Assistant, Hodge Hill Church, Diocese of Birmingham.
- The Rev’d Andrew Foreshew-Cain.
- Rev Anthea Colledge, Anglican Chaplain, Universities’ Chaplaincy in Leeds (Diocese of Leeds), and Deputy Chair of Trustees, OneBodyOneFaith.
- Revd Sarah Colver, Associate Vicar, St Mark’s Broomhill and Broomhall, Sheffield.
- Revd Jan Ashton, Vicar of Hightown, Liverpool Diocese.
- Revd James Grant, Associate Vicar, Old Shoreham & Kingston Buci, Diocese of Chichester.
- Laura Sykes, convenor of layanglicana.org.
- Rachma Abbott, Priest in charge Lyneham with Bradenstoke & the Benefice of Woodhill, diocese of Salisbury.
- The Rev’d Rebecca Feeney, Assistant Curate of Standish St Wilfrid, Blackburn Diocese.
- Sue Williams, Verger & Authorised Worship Leader, Manor Parish, Diocese of Sheffield.
- Andrew Wooding CA, children’s and youth worker, Manor Parish, Diocese of Sheffield.
- Mr George Haggett, chaplaincy assistant, University of London.
- The Rev’d Dr Sarah Moon, Assistant Curate St John the Evangelist Killingworth.
- Sarah Cracknell, Diocese of Exeter.
- The Rev’d Catriona Cumming, Succentor, York Cathedral, Diocese of York.
- Rev. Dr. Rae Caro, Assistant Curate at St Martin’s and St Anthony’s, Byker, Diocese of Newcastle.
- Kat Alldread, member of General Synod, Diocese of Derby.
- Phyllis Owen, Associate Minister, Parish of Southend, Chelmsford Diocese.
- Revd Canon Paul Williams – Vicar Tewkesbury Abbey, Diocese of Gloucester.
- Revd Catherine Williams, Licensed to the Bishop of Gloucester.
- The Rev’d Emma Duff, Interim Minister of St John’s Wallsend, Diocese of Newcastle.
- The Reverend Rosemary Morton, Succentor, St Paul’s Cathedral.
- The Reverend Canon Dr Rowan Williams, Precentor, Peterborough Cathedral.
- Ruth Harley, Ordinand, Diocese of Oxford.
- Rachel Holdforth, lay, The Cathedral Church of St Philip, Diocese of Birmingham.
- Rev Phil Daniels PTO Diocese of Exeter.
- Janis Adams, LLM, Diocese of Europe.
- Sibylle Batten, Ordinand, Manor parish, Diocese of Sheffield.
- Reverend Laura Baker – Vicar of Christ Church New Catton and Deanery Missioner for Norwich North.
- Reverend Paul Barker, Curate, St Chad Sunderland.
- Dr. Jem Bloomfield, Reader, St John the Baptist, Beeston, Southwell and Nottingham.
- Sheenagh Bloomfield, Churchwarden, St John the Baptist Beeston, diocese of Southwell and Nottingham.
- Rev Andrew Whitehead, Team Vicar – Aylsham and District Team, Norwich Diocese.
- Professor Helen King, authorised Lay Preacher, St Mary le More, Wallingford, Oxford Diocese.
- Tracy Jessop, Ordinand in the Diocese of Norwich.
- Rev Cathy Nightingale, Chaplain among Deaf people, Diocese of Manchester.
- Ruth Stradling, Reader-in-training, St Peter Monkseaton, Newcastle.
- Rev Simon Hitchcock. Curate Seaton and Beer, Diocese Exeter.
- Katharine Tingle, Ordinand, Diocese of Lichfield.
- Nicky Burr, Diocese of Norwich.
- Revd Dr Al Barrett, Rector, Hodge Hill & Area Co-Dean, Coleshill Deanery (Diocese of Birmingham).
- James Tyler, St Luke’s Clifton, Diocese of York.
- Revd Elaine Wykes, Assistant Curate, St Mary’s, Anstey and All Saints’, Thurcaston with Cropston, Diocese of Leicester.
- Rev’d Dr Stephen Edwards, Team Rector of Wythenshawe & Area Dean of Withington, Manchester Diocese.
- Revd Pauline Godfrey, Head of Discipleship and Vocations Gloucester Diocese.
- Melissa Snell, church warden at St Luke’s with St Augustine’s, New Catton, Norwich.
- Louise Oliver, Ordinand, All Saints New Haw.
- The Revd Ginni Dear, Vicar of St Ippolyts with Great and Little Wymondley, St Albans diocese.
- Revd Gemma Sampson, curate, St Aidan’s and St Columba’s Hartlepool.
- Carol Woodruff.
- Rev Claire McClelland, team Vicar, St Peter’s Dorchester.
- Fr Richard Watson: Vicar, St Saviour’s Church. St Albans.
- Rev’d Vanessa Lawrence, Mental Health Chaplain, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- Revd Jackie Twine, curate St Luke’s Southsea.
- Jane Thompson, Bradford Cathedral, Diocese of Leeds.
- Sally Prendergast.
- Revd Dr Christopher Halliday.
- Jessica Rowbottom, layperson, Diocese of Leeds.
- Bryony Taylor, Derby Diocese.
- The Rev’d Hannah Hupfield, PTO, Diocese of Worcester.
- Rev Andrew Dotchin, Diocese of Eds&Ips – member of General Synod.
- Mel Jones, member of the congregation of St Mary’s, Wollaston, diocese of Peterborough.
- Reverend Margaret Engler, retired Prison Chaplain.
- Claire Honess, lay, Wakefield Cathedral, Diocese of Leeds.
- Revd Rob Ryan, Priest in Charge, St. Barnabas Manor Park.
- Rebecca Cottrell, Ordinand, Diocese of Liverpool.
- Rev. Serena Tajima. Curate St Luke’s with St Bartholomew Redlands Parish Reading.
- Dr Penny Pullan, Lay reader in training, Leicester Diocese.
- Revd Prebendary Marjorie Brown, Vicar, St Mary the Virgin, Primrose Hill, London.
- Revd Tessa Lowe, Assistant Curate, Truro Diocese.
- Alison Fisher, Lay Member General Synod member Leeds Diocese.
- Rev’d Pam Thorn. Retired Priest, Ely Diocese.
- Revd Jane Richards Vicar, St Andrew’s with Holy Cross, Basildon Diocese of Chelmsford.
- Rev’d Sandra Sykes associate priest Gt and Lt Leighs and Lt Waltham, Gt Waltham with Ford End, Chignals with Mashbury.
- Revd Andy McMullon, Vicar of Sedbergh, Cumbrian Dales, Diocese of Carlisle.
- Jennifer Mayo, Vicar St Martins Walsall.
- The Rev’d Nick Morgan, Priest in Charge, Bramham Benefice, Diocese of York.
- Jayne Manfredi, Ordinand, Chester Diocese.
- Fr Robert Thompson. Vicar St Mary’s Kilburn and St James’ West Hampstead.
- Sarah Hobbs, lay, Ripon Cathedral, Diocese of Leeds.
- The Rev’d Rachel Firth, Vicar of Lindley.
- Rev Kirsty Allan, Curate, Wilmslow, Chester Diocese
- Abigail Ogier, Reader, Wythenshawe Church of England Team.
- Prof Stuart Jones, PCC member, Holy Innocents Fallowfield, Manchester Diocese.
- Deacon Bob Stoner, Methodist, Todmorden, W Yorks.
- The Rev’d Dr Liz Ratcliffe, Rector, Tilehurst St Michael, Oxford Diocese.
- Mel Jones, St Mary’s, Wollaston, diocese of Peterborough.
- Sarah Keeling, Diocese of St Albans.
- Hannah Land, Lay member St Nic’s Church, Nottingham.
- Tony Shutt, Priest-in-charge, Parish of Send, Guildford Diocese.
- Rev Ruth Goodbody, PTO, Diocese of Chelmsford.
- Rev Jo Williams, St Mark and All Saints, Reading, Diocese of Oxford.
- Tony Russell-Pattison Diocese of Manchester.
- Canon Andy Bryant.
- Revd Jane Speck, Chaplain, York St John University.
- Cate Allison , Ordinand & Reader St Clement Chorlton, Manchester Diocese.
- Revd Jennifer Ingram, St George the Martyr Wootton, Peterborough Diocese.
- Leanne Carr, Ordinand, Birmingham Diocese.
- The Rev’d Alaric Lewis, Rector, Benefice of Colegate and Tombland, Norwich.
- Maurizio Farina, Norwich.
- Fr Derek James Palmer SCP, Vicar of Oldham, Diocese of Manchester.
- Paul Pritchard, Ordinand, St Chrysostom’s Church Manchester.
- Revd Joanna Farnworth, Vicar, St Andrew & St Martin, Droylsden, Manchester Diocese.
- Fr Chris Hartley, SCP, Assistant Priest, St Chrysostom’s, Manchester.
- Rev Alyson Peberdy, associate priest St Michael and All Angels, Summertown, Oxford.
- Grace Thomas, Assistant Curate, Manchester Diocese.
- Beth Lewis.
- Rev’d Malcolm Jones, SCP PTO in Canterbury and Chichester.
- Steven Hilton, Ordinand, Ripon College Cuddesdon.
- David Green, Ordinand, Ripon College Cuddesdon.
- Julian Heaton, Rector of Bury Parish Church, Diocese of Manchester.
- Revd Dr Peter Day, Vicar of Christ Church, Reading, Diocese of Oxford.
- Fr Benjamin Edwards, Assistant Curate, Beccles Parish, St. Edmundsbury and Ipswich.
- The Revd Dr Jonathan Jong, Diocese of Oxford.
- Julie Withers, Reader, Diocese of Chester.
- Revd Dr Jarred Mercer, Associate Chaplain, Merton College, Oxford.
- Peter D. Toon, Reader, Diocese of Canterbury.
- Rev’d Karen Charman, Assistant Curate, Delaval Parish, Diocese of Newcastle.
- Philip Harvey.
- Rev’d Stacey Rand, Assistant Curate, Canterbury Diocese.
- Rachel Humphrey.
- Revd Jenny Bridgman, Associate Vicar, Parish of Timperley, Diocese of Chester.
- Revd Jane Edwards, Retired priest, Rochester diocese.
- Dr David Beadle, lay Anglican.
- Daniel Newman PCC assistant treasurer St James and Christ Church Gloucester.
- Canon Sharon Jones, Team Rector of Saddleworth, Member of General Synod.
- Howard Pashley.
- Revd Liz Devall SCP, Vicar, St John the Evangelist, Hurst, Manchester Diocese.
- The Revd Brian McHenry CBE, Diocese of Canterbury.
- James Read, Priest in Charge, St Mark’s Heyside and St Anne’s Royton, Diocese of Manchester.
- Steve O’Connor, Final year ordinand (Canterbury Diocese), Ripon College Cuddesdon
- Mr Warren Hartley, Open Table Liverpool, LGBTQIA+ Ministry Facilitator.
- Revd Dr Susanna Snyder.
- Professor Philippa Garety, Clinical Psychologist, Diocese of Chichester
- Rev Dr Clare Herbert, Diocese of Chichester
- Dr Elizabeth Clarke, St Nicholas, Burnage, Manchester.
- Jill Lomas, Assistant Churchwarden, St Nicholas Burnage.
- Revd Ben Edson, Director – St. Peter’s House Chaplaincy, Manchester.
- Andy Salmon, Sacred Trinity Church, Salford, Diocese of Manchester.
- Revd Ian Fellows, Team Vicar, Wythenshawe Team, Manchester Diocese.
- Rev’d Andrew Sweeney, Priest-in-Charge, Hythe St Leonard, Canterbury Diocese.
- John Hougham CBE.
- Lois Stone.
- The Revd David Warner SCP, Vicar of Mossley.
- Margaret Vessey, Authorised Lay Minister, St Nicholas Church, Burnage Manchester.
- Revd Jim Bridgman, Vicar of Timperley, diocese of Chester.
- The Revd. James Pacey, Vicar of St. John’s Carrington, Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham.
- Edward Moss, parishioner, St Chrysostom’s, Diocese of Manchester.
- Caz Pinder.
- Gill Cain, Goudhurst & Kilndown, Diocese of Canterbury.
- Sarah Douglas, Laity, Diocese of Ely.
- Julie Bodgers, St Nicholas Church, Burnage, Manchester.
- Rev’d Katy Cunliffe SCP, Vicar of Shaw, Diocese of Manchester.
- Nicky Lord Licensed Lay Minister, Canterbury Diocese.
- Tristan Marris, Convenor of General Council, trustee, and LGBTQ+ students’ rep, Student Christian Movement.
- Canon Barry Naylor, Leicester.
- Revd Ali Chesworth, Priest in Charge, St Peter’s, Penhill and St Philip, Upper Stratton, Swindon. (Diocese of Bristol).
- Fr Jonathan Rhodes, Rector at St Margaret of Antioch, Brotton, Diocese of York.
- Reverend Robert Hinsley Team Rector in the South West Ipswich Team Ministry.
- Dr Henrik Schoenefeldt, layperson, Canterbury Diocese.
- Claire Whitmore, Southwark diocese
- Revd Kate Boardman, Priest in Charge Harton & Cleadon Park Diocese of Durham.
- Alex Booer, layperson, St Nicholas, Burnage, Manchester.
- Dr Jon Greenaway St Nicholas Church Burnage, Diocese of Manchester.
- Rev Canon John Coldwell St Ninian’s Douglas Isle of Man.
- Sarah Baltensperger, RLM student and youth worker, Diocese of Ely
- Stuart Douglas Watson, Laity, St Nic’s, Durham.
- David Hammonds, Diocese of Worcester.
- Mark Grainger, Sittingbourne, Kent.
- Andy Macqueen, DCC Secretary & Deanery Synod rep., All Saints’ Church Basingstoke, Diocese of Winchester.
- Rev’d Julia French, Lead Chaplain and Head of Spiritual Care, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton, Somerset.
- Dr Emily Watson, ordinand, Newcastle diocese.
- Rev’d Marion Clutterbuck, Priest-in-Charge, Six Pilgrims Benefice, Bath and Wells.
- Revd Dr Mark Vasey-Saunders, Diocese of Leeds.
- Marie Pattison, Churchwarden, Sacred Trinity Salford. Manchester Diocese.
- Canon Jenny Humphreys, Reader at St Andrew’s Banwell and General Synod member.
- The Revd Dr Mark Chilcott, Reddish, Stockport.
- Anne Dowdeswell, Team Rector, South Wye, Hereford.
- Phil Gardner, lay member of the congregation at All Hallows Church, Leeds.
- Revd Jacqui Tyson, SSM Curate, Sunderland Minster, Durham Diocese.
- Erika Baker, Blagdon, Diocese of Bath and Wells
- Paul Strickland, Reader, St Bede with St Clement, Toxteth, Liverpool.
- Anne Peat. Reader. Diocese of St Albans.
- Helen Strickland, PCC member, St Bede with St Clement, Liverpool Diocese.
- Revd Dr Sarah Brush.
- Katherine Grasham, Diocese of Leeds.
- Jan McFadyen, PCC Member/Safeguarding Officer, St Margaret of Antioch, Rottingdean, (Diocese of Chichester).
- Sue Milton, Laity, Diocese of Ely.
- Father Mike Todd SCP, St Mary & St John the Divine, Balham, Southwark Diocese.
- Revd Bob Bailey, Assistant Curate, Elmet Trinity Benefice, Diocese of Leeds.
- Reverend Mark Oliver.
- Liam Cartwright, Director of Music, All Saints’ High Wycombe, Diocese of Oxford.
- Helene Stainer, Somerset.
- Fr James Little SCP, Team Rector, Howden Minster, York.
- Revd Simon Cutmore, Vicar of Mill End and Heronsgate with West Hyde, Diocese of St Albans.
- Revd Charles Thomas, Priest in Charge, St. Andrews, Whitmore Reans, Wolverhampton (Diocese of Lichfield).
- Fr Jonathan Page, Vicar of Christ Church Belper & All Saints Turnditch, Diocese of Derby.
- Dr Alison Anderson, St. George’s and st Giles church, Ashtead, Diocese of Guildford.
- Revd Mary Thomas, Vicar, The United Benefice of Albrighton, Boningale and Donington in the Diocese of Lichfield.
- Tina Pownall, PCC member St Luke’s York and member of Diocesan Synod, York.
- Rev James Sharp, Pioneer Minister, Parish of Winton, Moordown & Charminster, Diocese of Winchester.
- Leisa McEwen, Coventry.
- Rev’d Jenny Clarke, Curate, St John the Evangelist and St Andrews, Holmfield, Leeds Diocese.
- Anita Roberts, Salisbury Diocese.
- Ben Hodson-Franks, Member of General Synod, Diocese of Birmingham.
- Alice Watson, ordinand Diocese of Peterborough (Ripon College Cuddesdon).
- Revd Hannah Alderson, Diocese of Exeter.
- Ellie Rogers.
- Helen Lynch, Assistant Curate, Great Yarmouth.
- Timothy Hupfield, Assistant Curate, Worcester Diocese.
- Revd Ian Whitley, Pioneer Assistant Curate, Parish of Banstead, Diocese of Guildford.
- Rob Grayson, lay preacher, Diocese of Coventry.
- Rev’d Jude Morton.
- Revd Canon Dr Ellen Loudon, Director of Social Justice and Canon Chancellor, Liverpool.
- Rev’d Kirstine Buchan, St John the Baptist Church, Beeston, Southwell and Nottingham Diocese.
- Dave Pownall, Church Warden, St Luke’s York.
- Rachel Cramp Churchwarden, St John Baptist, Claines – Diocese of Worcester.
- Sorrel Wood.
- Harrison Williams, Tewkesbury Abbey, Gloucestershire.
- The Revd Dr Hannah Cleugh, Senior Chaplain to the Bishop of Ely.
- Emily Tarry, Tewkesbury Abbey, Diocese of Gloucester.
- Beverley Beaumont, member of the congregation of St Mary Magdalene Outwood, Diocese of Leeds.
- Rev’d Dr Jan Goodair, Diocese of York.
- Rev’d Kate Harrison, Vicar of St Mark’s, Hamilton Terrace, London Diocese.
- Karen James-Hunt, Diocese of Chester.
- Jacqui James-Hunt, Diocese of Chester.
- David Boyd St Luke’s York.
- Fr David Emmott, PTO Diocese of Liverpool.
- Carol Lawson Recognised Parish Assistant and member of P.C.C St Luke’s Church York.
- Christine Boyd.
- Reverend J Doyle Brett (incumbent), St Lukes York.
- Joan van Emden, Authorised Lay Preacher, Christ Church, Reading, Oxford Diocese.
- John Bradbury, Lay Member York, St. Luke.
- Rev’d Ann Stein, Diocese of Liverpool.
- Canon Ian Gomersall SCP, Rector, St Chrysostom’s, Manchester and Provincial Rector SCP.
- Peter Owen, Diocese of Liverpool.
- Fr David Cleugh, Rector Three Rivers Group, Diocese of Ely.
- Naomi Thornley, Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
- The Reverend Kate Bottley, associate minister of St Saviour’s Church, Retford, Diocese of Southwell and Notts.
- Peter Beaumont, Churchwarden, St Mary Magdalene, Outwood Parish Church, Leeds Diocese.
- The Revd Dean Henley, Rector – Campton, Clophill & Haynes, St. Albans Diocese.
- Revd Philip Cochrane, Vicar Banbury St Mary and Area Dean of Deddington, Diocese of Oxford.
- Robyn Golden-Hann, Ordinand, St Michael’s & All Angels, Bemerton, Salisbury.
- Revd Simon Schofield, Assistant Curate, St Matthew’s Stretford, Diocese of Manchester.
- Nicky Lord, Licensed Lay Minister (Reader) Canterbury Diocese.
- Nicola Naylor, Diocese of Manchester.
- Michelle Parkman, Chaplain to Plymouth Marjon University.
- Gennie Evans.
- Tom Plant, member of congregation of St Margaret’s Church, Oxford.
- Helen Aylward, St George the Martyr, Shirley, Diocese of Southwark.
- Fr Andrew Newcombe, Vicar of Holy Trinity Hoxton.
- Revd Calum Crombie, Chaplain, HMPPS, Diocese of Blackburn.
- Rob Wardle, community priest, Macclesfield Team Ministry.
- Elaine Hill, St Luke’s Church York.
- Tim Short SCP, retired priest, Kettering, Peterborough Diocese.
- Rev’d Dr Elisabeth Isted, Assistant Curate St Michael & All Angels Yeovil, Diocese of Bath and Wells.
- Hugh Aylward, St George the Martyr, Shirley, Diocese of Southwark.
- Mthr Julia Hepburn SCP.
- Revd. Barry Hengist, Vicar, St. George the Martyr, Shirley, Southwark Diocese.
- Fr Brett Ward SCP, Holy Trinity Eltham, Diocese of Southwark.
- Mark Reilly-Usher, Diocese of York.
- Rev David Runcorn Diocese of Exeter.
- David Harrison. St Mark’s, Hamilton Terrace, London Diocese.
- Dr Helen Warry, GP, York, Choir Director, St Luke’s Church, York.
- Gillian Tyler, PCC secretary and children and youth worker, St Luke’s Church, York, York Deanery and Diocese of York.
- Father Samuel Frampton, Assistant Curate, The Parish of Mill End and Heronsgate, with West Hyde. Diocese of St Albans.
- Miss Emily King, Worshipper in the Parish of Mill End and Heronsgate, with West Hyde. Diocese of St Albans.
- Revd Claire Carson, Lead Chaplain, Royal Free Hospital, Diocese of London.
- Revd Simon Robinson, Vicar of Minehead, Bath and Wells.
- Jeanie Ramachandran.
- Ģiri Ramachandran.
- Fr Clive Hillman SMMS, Priest in Charge, St Clement of Rome, Leigh on Sea, Diocese of Chelmsford.
- Revd Rosie Homer, Assistant Curate, the Coplow Benefice, Diocese of Leicester.
- Lucy (Tansley) Jordan, Ordinand, Ripon College, Cuddesdon.
- The Revd Jenny Welsh, Vicar St Mary, The Boltons, West Brompton, London.
- Fr Andy Atkins, Vicar of Milton Abbot Benefice, Diocese of Exeter.
- Colin Townsend, Leader of Signs for Worship Walsall.
- Mrs Wendy Pratt, PCC Member, Christ Church, Reading.
- Dr Kaye McLelland, St Mary the Virgin, Finedon, Northants, (church archivist and PCC member).
- Jonathan Haynes, Ripon College Cuddesdon.
- Julie Shaw, Onslow Village, Guildford.
- Melanie Plumley, Organist, St Paul’s Church, Astley Bridge, Bolton, Manchester Diocese.
- Alex Williams.
- Sara Gillingham, PCC member Holy Trinity & St Mary’s, Guildford.
- Max Marsh, Southwark Ordinand at the College of the Resurrection, Mirfield.
- Rev’d Simon Douglas, The Parish of Tettenhall Regis, Lichfield.
- The Reverend Canon Peter Leonard, Acting Dean and Canon Chancellor of Portsmouth Cathedral and Chair of Trustees of OneBodyOneFaith.
- Alison Pinto, a worshipper at the parish of St Michael’s and All Angels, Basingstoke, Winchester Diocese.
- Rev’d Ian Johnston, Holy Trinity and St Barnabas, Carlisle, Diocese of Carlisle.
- Jordan McDermott, Ordinand, College of the Resurrection Mirfield, Diocese of Leeds.
- Rt Revd Dr Alan Wilson. Area Bishop of Buckingham, Diocese of Oxford.
- The Revd Rosemary Lain-Priestley, Diocese of London.
- Andy Ellis, Parish of St James and St Edmund Bury St Edmunds in the Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich.
- Laura McAdam, Ripon College Cuddesdon.
- Jan Payne.
- Reverend Deborah Snowball, Vicar of Rickmansworth, Diocese of St Alban’s
- Kieran Bohan, Open Table network coordinator, Liverpool.
- Caroline Fitzmaurice, Member of the congregation of Worcester Cathedral.
- Revd Paul Wilkin, Rector of Stansted Mountfitchet with Birchanger and Farnham, Chelmsford Diocese.
- Revd. Mark Abrey, Rector of the Chase Benefice, Diocese of Oxford.
- Philippa Whittaker, Elected PCC member, Oldham Parish Church of St. Mary and St. Peter.
- Rachel Wakefield, ordinand, Diocese of St Albans.
- Jayne Alison.
- Ann Memmott, autism adviser to churches nationally.
- Wendy Edwards Lay member, Diocese of Oxford.
- Rev’d Malcolm Herbert (retired) Diocese of Guildford.
- Revd Kate O’Sullivan SCP.
- Sitara Amin-Priddle, primary school teacher, Diocese of Ely.
- Rev Carol Backhouse, Diocese of York.
- The Rev Jacqueline Dove, Curate: Schorne Team of Parishes, Claydon Deanery.
- Elizabeth Robertson, layperson, Diocese of Leeds.
- Hannah Pyke – Parish Assistant at St Chrysostom’s Church (Diocese of Manchester).
- Fr Neil Dalley, Assistant Curate, St Clement of Rome, Leigh-on-Sea, Diocese of Chelmsford
- Paul Palmer, Lay Leader of Worship, Parish of Mill End & Heronsgate with West Hyde, Diocese of St. Albans.
- The Rev’d Ben Rhodes.
- Michaila Roberts, Ordinand, Cranmer Hall Durham.
- Rev. Jeremy Fagan, Team Rector of Kirkby, Diocese of Liverpool.
- Barrie Thomas.
- The Revd Canon Dr Crispin Pailing, Rector of Liverpool.
- Hannah Grivell, lay member of General Synod for the Diocese of Derby.
- Rosemary Poole.
- Alexandra May.
- Revd Canon Ian Black – Vicar of Peterborough, Canon Residentiary Peterborough Cathedral, Rural Dean of Peterborough.
- Revd Jonathan Brown, Vicar, St Andrew, Earlsfield, Diocese of Southwark.
- Dr Michaela Griffin. Member of the congregation of St Cuthbert and St Aidan’s, Durham.
- Daphne Preston-Kendal, lay member, St George’s Church, Berlin, Diocese in Europe.
- Melissa Beynon, Reader, Stoke Prior, Worcestershire.
- Andy Smith, elected PCC member, Manchester Diocese.
- Fiona MacMillan, member of St Martin in the Fields, London.
- Rev Elaine Scrivens, Priest in Charge, St Chad’s Bishop’s Tachbrook, Diocese of Coventry.
- Susan Cooper, Reader, St John the Baptist, Pinner, London Diocesan Synod.
- The Revd Karen Young, Vicar of Heckmondwike and Liversedge, Diocese of Leeds.
- Dr S. Wagner.
- Revd Chris Hollingshurst, Vicar of West Byfleet, Diocese of Guildford.
- Georgina Elsey, Ordinand.
- Revd Dominic McClean.
- Revd Liza Waller.
- Rev’d Rachel Hartland, Associate Priest, Winchester Diocese.
- Rev Maria Shepherdson, Upper Kennet Benefice Diocese of Salisbury.
- The Rev’d Paul Willis Oxford Diocese.
- Revd Stephanie Couvela, Anglican Chaplain at Keele University, Lichfield Diocese.
- The Rev’d Paul Gill Rider, Benefice of Old Lakenham & Tuckswood, Norwich.
- Rev Andrew Milton – retired.
- Revd Canon Michael Manley Carlisle Cathedral.
- Revd Karen Gardiner, assistant priest in the Rural South York benefices, York Diocese.
- Matthew Turner, Verger, Lincoln Cathedral.
- Jay Greene ( member of General Synod) Winchester diocese.
- Ellie Elliott, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
- Felicity Cooke, Churchwarden, St Andrew’s Stapleford, Cambridge.
- Maureen Hobbs.
- Fr. Michael Roper, St. Barnabas,Epsom Guildford Diocese.
- Elizabeth Franklin, PCC secretary St Alban’s Church, Hull.
- Revd. Tony Whatmough, Team Rector of Headingley, Leeds.
- Barbara Stanley, Churchwarden.
- Reverend Mark Kenny, St. Gabriel’s Aldersbrook.
- Jaimee Summers.
- Tony Dickinson, Diocese in Europe.
- Revd Anne Lawlor, team vicar in Kirkby, diocese of Liverpool.
- The Revd Canon Wyn Beynon The Wychebrook Parishes Worcester and General Synod.
- Alan Gibson.
- Wendy Gibson.
- The Rev’d James Holden, Assistant Curate, Benefice of Ludgershall and Tidworth, Salisbury Diocese.
- Sophie Edwards, Children’s worker & member of PCC, Chelmsford Diocese.
- Rev Canon Rosie Harper.
- Deanne R Tanner, NHS Volunteer Chaplain – West Bromwich, Birmingham Dioceses.
- Revd Dr Kim Wasey, Assistant Priest, Diocese of Manchester and Principal of Open College, Luther King House Partnership for Theological Education.
- Reverend Canon Kathryn Fitzsimons, Vicar, Church of the Epiphany, Gipton and Oakwood Church, Area Dean of Allerton and member of General Synod, Diocese of Leeds.
- Rob Allen, St. Mark’s, Holbrook, Diocese of Chichester
- Sally Barnes, layperson, Diocese of London.
- Samuel Keeler-Walker, Lay reader, St. Paul’s Canterbury.
- Nathanael Hayler – Diocese of Durham.
- The Revd. Dr. Catherine Dowland-Pillinger, Team Vicar, St. Paul’s with St. Agatha’s, Woldingham.
- Sam Thinnesen, ALM, St John’s Lees and Hey, Rochdale deanery, Diocese of Manchester.
- Fr Craig Huxley SCP, Chaplain, Benenden School, Kent
- Dave Bradley, Churchwarden, St. Luke in the City Parish, Liverpool
- The Right Rev’d and Right Hon Dr Rowan Williams, Master of Magdalene College, Cambridge.
- Revd Emma Louis, Mental Health Chaplain, West Midlands.
- The Revd. Andrew Shanks, Canon Emeritus, Manchester Cathedral.
- Professor Chris Petrie.
- Revd Marcus Bull, School Chaplain, Trinity Academy Halifax.
- Rev’d Canon Leah Vasey-Saunders, Diocese of Leeds.
- Nicola Janke, layperson, Diocese of St Albans
- Rev Tobias Gibbons.
- Liz Day.
- Revd Deacon David Bean, curate in Ordsall & West Retford, Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham.
- Lizzie Longhurst, Ordinand, Ss Peter and Paul Church Edenbridge, Rochester.
- Rev’d Graham Kirk-Spriggs, Assistant Curate, St Peter Mancroft, Norwich.
- Revd Mark Osborne, Chaplain, St George’s Anglican Church, Paris.
- Tristan Moore, Southwell Minster.
- Revd. Ricky Turner, Team Vicar in Dunstable, St Albans diocese.
- Reverend Nancy White, Assistant Priest, Todmorden United Benefice.
- Ryan Preston, York.
- Rev’d Ann Lynes (Vicar, Holy Trinity Northwood, London).
- Rev Ian Tattum, Vicar of St Barnabas Southfields and Area Dean of Wandsworth.
- Amy Stubbs, St George’s Rugby Coventry Diocese.
- Revd Dr Ayla Lepine, Assistant Curate, St John-at-Hampstead, Diocese of London.
- Janet Fitt.
- Revd Cathy Reardon, Vicar, Erringden Benefice, Leeds Diocese.
- Revd. Liz Rowles, Assistant Curate, St. Andrews, Droylsden and St. Martin’s Droylsden., Manchester Diocese.
- Mrs Julie Macauley, parishioner, St Andrews Radcliffe. Diocese of Manchester.
- Rev Becky Allright, Assistant Curate, St Peter and St Paul, Drax and St Mary’s, Carlton
- The Rev’d Peter Dobson, St. Peter, Monkseaton, in the Diocese of Newcastle.
- Fr Sam Dennis, Vicar, St Luke, Woodside, Southwark.
- The Revd Dian Leppington.
- Revd Gary Collins, St John & St Stephen, Newtwon, Reading, Diocese of Oxford.
- Geoffrey Thompson vicar St Stephen Norbury & Thornton Heath.
- Chris Bayliss.
- Martha Pennel, Acton Vale Missional Community, Diocese of London.
- The Rev Rosalind Rutherford, PTO Oxford Diocese.
- Jamie Mackenzie, Local Ministry Officer, Diocese of Manchester.
- David Titterington-Cook.
- Rev April Beckerleg, Assistant Curate, Bicester benefice, Diocese of Oxford.
- Rev. Richard Thornburgh (retired – Blackpool).
- The Rev’d Dwayne Engh, Vicar, St Mary Magdalen Church, Coventry.
- Revd Canon Priscilla White Vicar St Faith and St Laurence Diocese of Birmingham, Member of General Synod.
- Hannah Gregory, Ordinand, Coventry Diocese.
- Catrin Hubbard, ordinand, Cranmer Hall, Durham.
- Charlotte Lait.
- Andrew Wells, lay person.
- Gill Frigerio, Coventry diocese.
- Tracey Byrne, Chief Executive of OneBodyOneFaith, and member of the House of Laity in General Synod for Southwell and Nottingham diocese.
- Julie Miles Ordinand Lincoln.
- Joanna Gibbs, St James and Emmanuel, Withington Deanery, Manchester.
- Libby Greenhalgh, youth ALM, Bolton, Diocese of Manchester.
- Dr Sarah Mount, Churchwarden, St Mary Magdalen Church, Coventry.
- Revd Stella Bailey, Diocese of Coventry.
- Francesca Mcloughlin.
- Liam Small (lay); Wakefield Cathedral; Diocese of Leeds.
- Canon Tony Macpherson Sub-Dean and Canon Pastor Wakefield Cathedral.
- Emma Thompson.
- Rev’d Bridget de Mello.
- Revd Tim Ditchfield, Chaplain, Kings College London.
- Carrie Myers, GS member (Southwark Laity) and reader.
- Meg McAuley.
- Rev’d Becky Hancock (Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham).
- Rev. Laura Dalton, Rector, Diocese of Hereford.
- Rev’d Sarah Edmonds, Rector Shipston on Stour benefice, Diocese of Coventry.
- Kevin Downham.
- The Revd Canon Chris Newlands, Vicar of Lancaster and member of General Synod (Diocese of Blackburn).
- Revd Steve Jarvis, Diocese of Coventry.
- Keith A. Potter, Lay Chair Southwark & Newington Deanery.
- Matthew Watts, Diocesan Synod member (Lay), Southwark Diocese.
- Michelle Griffiths.
- Dr Sophy Jubb.
- Cathy Helmsley.
- The Rev’d Matthew Duckett, Priest in Charge of Colindale.
- James Allport member of the congregation of Chichester Cathedral
- Mandy Csmeron-Heffer.
- Laura Wood.
- Mike Claridge, Minister of The Cotteridge Church, Birmingham (Methodist, C of E, URC).
- Revd Christine Sandiford, St James and Emmanuel, Didsbury.
- Rebecca Prince, Keele University Chapel.
- Laurie Coffin, St Nicholas Lincoln, Diocese of Lincoln.
- Claire Creese, St Giles, Noke, Diocese of Oxford, Church Warden.
- Rev Timothy Goode, Rector of St Margaret’s Lee and member of the General Synod.
- Helen Stubbs, St George’s Rugby, Coventry Diocese.
- Revd Bryony Davis, prison chaplain, Diocese of Gloucester.
- Joanna Clark, Parishioner, All Saints Frindsbury with Upnor and Chattenden, Diocese of Rochester.
- Rev’d Alun Jones Vicar St Herbert’s Carlisle, Church Of England Urban Chaplain for the City of Carlisle.
- Mrs Liz Bebington, Reader (PTO) St George the Martyr, Shirley, Croydon (Southwark Diocese).
- Iain Burdis, a congregant of Holy Cross, Ryton, in the diocese of Durham.
- The Rev’d Joshua Askwith, Curate , Parish of Neston, Diocese of Chester.
- Rev Sheila Bridge, St Peter and St John’s Rugby.
- Revd Anne Le Bas, Vicar, St Peter &. St Paul, Seal.
- Rosie Illingworth, Ordinand, Cranmer Hall.
- Sarah Howard-Jones, layperson, All Saints Fulham, Diocese of London.
- Revd Mark Umpleby, Associate Priest, United Benefice of Batley, Diocese of Leeds.
- Raymond Wheeler, Reader at St George’s, Shirley.
- Canon Dr Julie Gittoes, Guildford Cathedral.
- Rev Drew Tweedy, Rector, Lower Windrush Benefice (Oxford).
- Gemma Fisher.
- Kai Bland, Diocese of Blackburn.
- Hilary Fife, Southwark Diocese.
- Revd Diana Glover. Diocese of Oxford.
- Revd Claire Walker.
- Mother Penny King SCP Manchester Diocese.
- Berni Excell, Southwark Ordinand.
- Revd Lisa Bewick, St John with St Andrew Waterloo, Southwark Diocese.
- Reverend Jane Hodges Team Rector Poplar Team Ministry.
- Kitty Kent, London,
- Jayne Ozanne, Director of Ozanne Foundation and Member of General Synod (379).
- Rev’d John Whittaker, St Mary’s Putney, Southwark Diocese.
- Richenda Wheeler, Chaplain of Hartbury.
- Terrie Burland.
- The Revd Dr William Lamb, University Church of St Mary the Virgin, Oxford.
- Rev Andrea Maffei.
- John Swan (Gloucester).
- The Ven Jennifer McKenzie, Archdeacon of Wigan & West Lancashire, Liverpool Diocese.
- Revd Helen Rengert Diocese of Norwich.
- (Dr) Matthew Vernon, Great St Mary’s, Cambridge, Diocese of Ely.
- Deiniol Heywood, Rector of Prestwood and Great Hampden.
- Chris Ouvry-Johns (Lay member of staff, Leicester Cathedral).
- Susan Wheeler.
- Huw Thomas, Curate, Christ Church Pitsmoor, Sheffield.
- The Revd James Crockford, The University Church, Oxford.
- Revd Dr Anne Phillips, Matlock, Derby Diocese.
- Jane Richardson, Chelmsford diocese.
- Lena Koenemann — St George’s Berlin, Diocese in Europe.
- Canon Simon Butler, Prolocutor of the Province of Canterbury (General Synod).
- (Dr) Rob Edlin-White, (worshipper, chorister, PCC Member, St Peter’s Church, Nottingham).
- Canon Giles Goddard, Southwark Diocese.
- Victoria Venmore-Rowland, Ordinand at Ripon College Cuddesdon.
- Clare Hayns, Diocese of Oxford.
- Rev’d Charlotte Cheshire, Leeds Diocese.
- Savitri Hensman, Diocese of London.
- Jo Browse, Lay, Parish of Warnham, West Sussex.
- Alex Shiells, Ordinand, Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham.
- Jessica Pacey, retired Reader, Southwell and Nottingham Diocese.
- Paul Northup, Creative Director of Greenbelt Festival.
- The Revd Ellen Eames, Diocese of Southwark.
- Rev. Ruthi Gibbons, Curate, St. Edward the Confessor Dringhouses, York Diocese.
- Revd Nikki Mann Ely Diocese.
- Revd Jo Neary, Diocese of Salisbury.
- Shanon Shah, Southwark Diocese.
- Richard Holme, St. John The Evangelist, Abram, Diocese of Liverpool.
- The Rev’d Philip H Williamson, Assistant Curate, Saddleworth Team Ministry.
- The Very Revd Simon Cowling, Dean of Wakefield
- Rt Revd Dr Rupert Hoare (retired)
- Howard Elsey
Signatories from other Anglican Provinces:
585 Joanna Hollins, Diocese of Monmouth, Wales.
586 The Rev’d Dr Mark Harris, Senior Lecturer in Science and Religion, University of Edinburgh.
587 The Rev Dr. Heather McCance, Diocesan Ministry Developer, Rupert’s Land, Canada.
588 The Rev’d Jordan Haynie Ware, Rector, Good Shepherd, Edmonton, Canada.
589 The Rev’d Robyn King, rector, St. Peter’s, Edmonton, Canada.
590 The Rev’d Gillian Hoyer, Associate Incumbent Parish of the Valley, Diocese of Ottawa, Canada.
591 The Rev’d Ruth Sesink Bott, Rector, St. Mary’s, Edmonton, Canada.
592 Revd Grace Pritchard Burson, Incumbent, Parish of the Resurrection, St. Andrew & St. Mark, Dorval, QC, Ecclesiastical Province of Canada.
593 Sarah Lamming St. Mary Magdalene, Diocese of Washington, USA, formerly of the Diocese of Birmingham, UK.
594 Rev’d Maggie Helwig, Incumbent, Church of St Stephen-in-the-Fields, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
595 Stacey Roberts, Parishioner, Episcopal Diocese of Washington, USA.
596 The Rev’d Julie Hoplamazian, Diocese of Long Island, USA.
597 Kit Fryatt, lay, Diocese of Dublin and Glendalough, Ireland.
598 Josh Burson, Lay person, Diocese of Massachusetts, USA.
599 Andrea Sherko, lay, Diocese of Melbourne, Australia.
Signatures received after the letter was submitted to the Church Times.
600 Ray Almond, layperson, Diocese of Ely.
601 Robert Marshall, Reader, Chester Diocese.
602 Leigh Engeham, Southwark Diocese.
603 The Rev’d Jody Stowell.
604 Henry Martin – Artist Author, Priest, Manchester.
605 The Revd Dr Richard Frith, Vicar, Holy Trinity & St Jude, Halifax, Diocese of Leeds.
606 Rev Wendy Wale, Associate Vicar, Beverley Minster, Diocese of York.
607 Rev Imogen Vibert, Diocese of Southwark.
608 Revd Martyn Hawkes.
609 Reverend Yvonne Callaghan.
610 The Revd Mark Pudge – St George’s Malaga, Diocese in Europe.
611 Dr Angus Goudie, St Nic’s Church Durham, member of General Synod.
612 Rev Annie Gray.
613 Canon Izzy McDonald-Booth, General Synod and St George’s Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne.
614 Lucy Budd, lay, diocese of Southwark.
615 Rev’d Mary Hancock, incumbent in the Diocese of Ely.
615 Fr Joseph Fernandes, Diocese of London.
616 Revd Margaret Bird, Winchester Diocese.
617 Revd Elaine Evans Vicar Stafford St Bertelin & St John the Evangelist Whitgreave.
618 Victoria Stock, lay, Diocese of Edinburgh and member of the General Synod of the Scottish Episcopal Church.
619 Revd Marcus Maxwell, Team Rector, Heatons Team, Manchester Diocese.
620 Anthony Archer, General Synod and Crown Nominations Commission.
621 Revd Nicky Skipworth – Harworth and Bircotes, Styrrup and Hesley in Southwell and Nottingham Diocese.
622 Revd Ross Meikle, Diocese of Oxford.
623 Revd. Prof. Norman Knowles, St. Edmund’s, Calgary, Diocese of Calgary.
624 Canon Dr Phil Groves – Associate Rector Wychert Vale Benefice Dio of Oxford.
625 Revd Alan Crawley, Associate Priest, Badshot Lea & Hale, Diocese of Guildford.
626 Fr Gerald Beauchamp, Vicar of the Annunciation Marble Arch.
627 Jeffrey John, Dean of St Albans.
628 Susannah Clark, Fellowship of the Love of God, Oxford, and also a lay member in the Diocese of Peterborough.
629 Rev’d Canon Richard Williams, Vicar of Alveston, Stratford upon Avon.
630 Simon Dawson. Licensed Lay Minister. Bourne valley Team, Salisbury Diocese.
631 Rev’d Cathy Knight-Scott.
632 Rev Dr Catherine Shelley, Vicar of St Edwards, Mottingham.
633 Rev David Babbington, Curate St Michael & All Angels Church, Pelsall in Lichfield Diocese.
634 Dr David Bunch, Conisbrough, (Diocese of Sheffield).
635 Revd Brenda Wallace, Associate Priest in the Diocese of Chelmsford and member of General Synod.
636 The Revd Dr Stephen Holmes, Rector of Padstow, St Merryn and St Issey with St Petroc Minor.
673 The Revd Dr John Peet, Diocese of Leeds.
674 The Revd Canon Dr Judith Maltby, Oxford Diocese and General Synod.
675 The Revd. Laurie Roberts.
676 Fr. Ron Smith, Diocese of Christchurch ACANZP.
677 The Reverend Dr. Graham Southgate, Team Rector for the Nadder Valley and Rural Dean of Chalke, Diocese of Salisbury.
678 Revd Andrew Woodward, St Mary’s Church Brighton, Rural Dean of Brighton, Diocesan LGBTI Liaison officer, Diocese of Chichester.
679 Canon Malcolm Halliday, Reader, General Synod Member, Diocese of Leeds.
680 Revd Nigel Spoor, Assistant Curate, Prestwood & Great Hampden, Oxford Diocese.
681 Revd Dr Simon Thorn SCP, Foundation Chaplain Winchester College, SSM Parish of Hermitage.
682 Andii Bowsher, Co-ordinating Chaplain, Northumbria University.
683 Revd Dawn Watson, Priest-in-Charge St John’s and All Saints Margate, Canterbury Diocese.
684 Jane Keeton, Diocese of Norwich.
685 Revd Dr Mike Benwell, Team Rector of Seacroft, Diocese of Leeds.
686 Kenneth Wilkinson-Roberts, (lay person) Dioceses of Blackburn and Lincoln.